Friday, 4 May 2012

What a day.

What a long day, from 5.30 till now. Saw him crossing the road otw to school. How i wish i was brave enough to talk, even a hi. But i can't even smile. English paper was tricky. But the new format is kinda okay. History? I don't know, it's okay for me though. I'm scared of art. I mean like my prep studies are not done yet and i have a few more days left till Thursday. I learnt something - NEVER DELAY YOUR WORK. Yeah, trying to apply some discipline. Didn't text bestf today, just not in the mood. After school, i went with Shanice to the counselling room. No, we're not have a counsel anyway. The counsellor is a great art๐ŸŽจ teacher! And she helps us alot. Mrs.Manor rocks! \m/ so basically, i'm happy that hist and eng are over. ^^) lying on the bed right now with my school uniform still on. It's kinda sunny ☀ but it's nice. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment