Hey guys ); My teacher just called to tell my results. They're all not very good. And i'm scared that i won't be promoted to secondary 4. Didn't go to school today cause i'm having a very bad muscle torn. But gotta accompany mom to Daiso later on. Hmm, what are the activites for next week? i just know that there's 10 absentees in class today. Bestie sounds quite mad i guess? Not sure if Syaf came to school. I really hope no one, especially myself, will retain. It's raining now, alhamdulillah. I really cannot cope. I don't have anyone to talk to. Actually i do, but i don't wanna be that typical girl annoying her friends about her life. Thanks to blogger 😋 You know what? I failed art. And i don't wanna fail my N-Level. It's because i did on fashion. 😕 Guess i'm not doing on fashion anymore. Yes yes, i will brace up. I freaking miss him 😓😢
Anyway, i hope you guys are well. I am gonna complete reading Thirst soon. Kalika is so mysterious and i pity Sita.
Will update later at night sweethearts 😘 isn't this pic cute? i'm gonna do it for mom and bestf.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment