Friday, 15 June 2012

Hello! 👋

I'm in the bus now, otw to bugis. What a really warm day. It's like i can cook an egg on the road. Gah, too much sun. Here's what, i'm easily annoyed for these past few days. Seriously. I keep finding fault with everyone. Gawd. Maybe because my period is coming soon? Should be. But i really hate ilthat i'm annoyed at everyone. Even yesterday when Bernadette whatsapped me, i could burst any time though she didn't say anything hurtful etc. Aww mayn. I apologise to anyone who reads this. Sorry. I don't know but i'm just sorry. Going to scape tomorrow after malay dance with selayang putri-ans. ^^) hehe. And when i woke up just now, there's this stabbing pain on my upper stomach, i think that's where it is. Ow. Well, updte later on! :)

Xoxo 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment