Hello all! I miss my blog so much! Didn't update for a month! Haixxxxx. Well, i went to ITE CCK just now with the class. The school was so big, we got lost often. :p Hahaha, but what i don't like is, people were staring here and there. I feel like a primary school kid touring around a secondary school. Ugh. Those bitches were on their usual behaviour, trying to get attention from the students there. I love the classroom! I spent alot on food today and i ate alot of chocolates! Kinda regret that i didn't manage to finish up the chicken cutlet. :( Sad. Tomorrow is the last day and should i go for the art exhibition? I don't feel like going. I wanna sleep all day. I feel like i'm gonna have sore throat soon. Watching videos right now. Update soon. <3
And look! A whole bunch of new vampires!

No comments:
Post a Comment