Wednesday, 5 September 2012

What a chilly day :)

Hello babes and hunks! :) Hahaha, i didn't realise that it's gonna be the end of the 1 week holiday. Saddddd. EOY is so near :( I have started my revision. Well, in the day, i went to Vivo with mom and siblings. We had fun though! Hehehe. At FrancFranc, there's this extremely big chair and it costs $25,000! Can you inagine how expensive that is? And the chair is really OMG. Sadly i didn't take a picture of it to post on the blog :( will try to find it okay! :) For lunch, we had Mcdonald's. I ate double cheeseburger. Yummmmmmmy. It taste so goooooooood. And then went to the pet shop to top-up my hamsters snacks and their bedding. After that we went home and it's around 6.30 i guess? Oh and yeah! I think i saw Shanice in the bus. I THINK IT'S her. But, i'm sure it's her. And i also just realised that i didn't reply her text. Oops. Anyway, in the bus, i slept on my mom's lap. I love my mother's warmth :') love you mama <3 Mom helped to trim my hamster's fur! Hehe, she overcome her fear! Proud :) And mom also said that i can let my hamsters out in the house freely. Yay. It's actually a really good day today. :) I'm supposed to attend remedial tmr but i already planned with bestie to go out to town. I needa get some brushes and my paint are running out. I feel so uncomfortable when i don't get to paint :p I wanna go NAFA or La Salle if i get the chance :) And i found a few reference pictures for my final work and prep studies! And also, i got some videos too ^^ I'll show some below! :) well, update tmr. Goodnight and take care sweethearts! Assalamualaikum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment