Hello sweethearts! Didn't go out at all today = free time. What i did mostly just now was watch the tv and mostly on my phone. But i also did a little bit of chem and hist. Watched Food Network just now and they have this freaking mushroom lasagna! Yummy! :) Maybe on Thurs, i'm going out with my best friendsddddddd to town :) Hope she can make it 🙏 I needa go to Art Friend to buy my acrylics and my brushes. Hmm, gonna cost :( I can't paint till Thursday! Because my paint are running out and of all the paints that have ran out, black is the one -_- God, the paint i needed the most. But i'm praying that faj can go please! Amin ya rabb. Anyway, i was learning how to read tabs or tablature on guitar. I got it a bit but i can only play really slowly. And my fingers hurt like hell now. Ow. I'll update soon on my progress! Love you! xx (:
P.S. sorry for the unclear pic!

No comments:
Post a Comment