Friday, 27 July 2012

😔

I like him. But there's no such thing as girls confessing to boys, right? I'm very shy and i'm afraid of rejection. What if he doesn't talk to me anymore? What if he spreads around saying that i'm desperate and stuff? Haixxxxx , ;'( What should i do? When i think back, it's better for me to shut up and act like i don't like him when actually i'm dying to talk to him. Everyone makes me annoyed today. Especially abang. So effing annoying. I'm really really jn a bad mood and i hate it if i hurt someone. Went to geylang just now and saw Faezah. Long time since i last see her. So many people and so hot just now.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa, i want you. 😣
Wish he realised. 😢
Kay, update soon. xx
Btw, Instagram and Twitter won't load! What a sway day.

No comments:

Post a Comment