Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Long time.
Hey guys! :) long time! Man, too busy and too lazy to update my blog ;( But well, it's okay. I'm here now :) Hari Raya is here! I'm so happy. Moneyyyyyy 💰💰💰💰 Mom made a bank account for me. And since i'm only 15, i gotta pay $500 to register. But mom helped me by paying $320 first. So grateful to her. Basically, i'm at home, just chilling on the sofa while waiting for adzan maghrib. Hmm, i scored 9/17 for History. Tbh, i am disappointed. But when i think back, i didn't even study for the test soooooo, i guess it's good enough. ^^ haha, positive mind always. Umm, i have the habit of using the word 'well' too mucb so, excuse me :p Mom stored the starhub cable so that i can watch MTV and stuffs. Thanks mommy :3 Oh! And yeah! I PASSED ALL MY COMMON TESTS! Hehe! So happy! :D I'm gonna work extra hars for EOY. Bestie gonna help out my sister in her PSLE. And yeah, i appreciate her very much. I can't stand my enemy and her clan. I really really extra really despise them. Idk, one follows around like a dog while the others umm, no, still like a dog tho. YUCK. Saw my crush today :) but he's with my friend ;( and they're close. Hmm, should i let go? ;( olinion? Dad not having OT today so yay, dinner together. Wait, mom just switched on the aircon? But it's raining! 😳 Nvm, i shall continue tmr :) Have a lovely day/night sweethearts <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment