Monday, 3 September 2012
Hari Raya Celebrations with friends ❦
Hey gaise! :) My brother jailbreak-ed my phone! And it looks so awesome. Last Saturday, i went to jalan raya with my fellow schoolmates. Together, there's about 18 people! It was so much fun but me and faj always get left out cause there's so many boys. And syaf always leave us alone. She walked with my crush! ;( It's so heart breaking y'knw. Hahahahahais :( My feet hurts and has blisters due to wearing heels for the whole day! Ugh, but now it's getting better :) Anyway, the 1 week holiday just started. I'm having math remedial on Wednesday and we're starting on a new chapter. I'm quite disappointed. But i won't tell why. I got a glimpse of what my final work for art will be like ^^ so happy. I'll update soon, bye! Take care lovely cx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment